Another Champion Program success! Team and Leadership is so important to a successful practice. Communication is key and our Champion Program is just one of our programs to help you and your team!
All dental teams need to have time for team building. A time to step away from the office and continue to build personal relationships with each other. Here is a list of 25 Team Building Activities to try with your team.
25 Team Building Activities You Should Do With Your Team
1. Scavenger Hunt
2. What’s My Name?
4. Sneak a Peek
5. Board Game Tournament
6. Office Trivia
7. Improv Workshop
8. Two Truths and a Lie
9. Karaoke Night
10. The “suddenly” Story
11. Go-Kart Racing
12. Concentration (marketing addition)
13. Professional Development Workshop
14. Jigsaw Puzzle Race
15. Room Escape Games
16. The Egg Drop Challenge
17. Laser Tag
18. Catch Phrase
20. Mystery Dinner
22. Trampoline Park
23. Something Touristy
24. Painting Class
25. Cooking Class
A dental practice needs healthy systems that can be maintained and sustained by a motivated team. The objective is to work together to help build in the practice’s success.
KLAS Solutions is a Michigan based Dental Practice Coaching Company, that consists of a team of consultants whose purpose is to collaborate, analyze and implement affordable solutions for your practice, with the goal being, reaching the practices full potential. This analysis allows a dental practice to identify what systems are working well and to recognize what systems need attention in order to optimize results.
Our model, is a team of dental practice coaches that is composed of a dental business coach, a team and leadership coach and a clinical coach, that trains both the hygiene department in creating an effective hygiene and perio program as well as a dental assistant coach to help assistants in maximizing their role in the practice. We have specialized practice consultants in OSHA/GHS and as well as PPO negotiation and dental embezzlement.
KLAS Solutions will be co-sponsoring a Customer Appreciation Expo with Patterson Dental on October 11th in Livonia. We will be hosting 3 out of the 4 session. The sessions include: OSHA/GHS updated guide lines, Team Communication and Human Trafficking. Patterson will be hosting a session on Ergonomics with Adec. You can register at www.klassolutions.com/events/
#OSHA #GHS #Humantrafficking #Teamcommunication #Adec#ergonamics #PattersonDental #KLASSolutions
We have all been part of a team where there is one or two team members that seem to always take the lead. The rest are made to feel as though their ideas are not welcome. And yet, something incredible happens when teamwork exists and everyone has a voice. Things change and success builds when everyone on the team is equally invested in the overall purpose and goal. Here are some quotes to display. Use them in your AM huddles or monthly meetings.
1. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
2. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
3. “Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
4. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
5. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
6. “None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa