Thank you Marty for the great testimonial for Lisa. We are very blessed to have her on our team.
We are all aware of the limited ‘business’ guidance offered in dental school. Dentists tell me all the time “I just want to do dentistry” and many operate their business based on hope…hope the phone rings, hope the patients schedule an appointment and hope they pay. Hope is not a strategy.
Like your Comprehensive Oral Evaluation of a patient, an assessment provides a thorough exam and treatment plan for your business. It reviews all aspects of your practice and enables you to determine the areas that are working and the areas that could be enhanced. What are the risks if you do nothing?
From a business perspective, revenue is a must so you can pay your bills, offer team incentives and plan for retirement. Your assessment certainly looks at your production/collection and the industry norm and reviews where opportunity lies for your practice but it also looks at team dynamics (drama, teamwork, cohesiveness, roles and responsibilities) and leadership. (vision and future plans)
Your assessment will look at the following areas to better understand how your practice would benefit so you can make changes and have a strategic plan. Your assessment will include a customized program (no obligation) that will address your individual needs.
- Establish the doctors’ 1yr, 5yr and 10yr personalized plan and vision for his/her practice. (Partnerships, associates, moving, building, retirement)
- Review the team dynamics – do you have the right people on your team or in the right position where they will be effective
- Areas of enhancement for the practice determined through confidential team interviews
- Capacity…what if you could generate the same revenue in less hours, be more efficient, work smarter not
harder…maybe even take a vacation!
- A review of your patient base and demographics. Are patients falling out of the system? New patients coming in,
attrition and patient retention.
- Marketing plan…what works for your practice? Do you have 10 new patients joining your practice per month but
12 patients leaving?
- Scheduling effectiveness – doctor time/chair time. Why do you run late or have no lunch?
- Financials including your ‘Accounts Receivable’, statements, billing, collecting co-pays up front, outstanding
accounts, financial arrangements for patient treatment, effectiveness of PPO’s and insurance participation and
- We will determine your ‘breakeven point’ …the amount of money you have to put in the bank each month to
cover your expenses and take a draw….(yes you can actually pay yourself) We review your Profit and Loss
(P+L) statement with you.
- Hygiene department review including hygiene production, individual $ per hour, hygiene protocols, your perio
program and recare system to help retain patients and insure their care is paramount through regular intervals
- Treatment planning – creating value so your patients see the benefits of moving forward with treatment or risks
involved if they don’t move forward. Patients will leave with all the information needed to make informed decisions and limit your liability by having signed documentation. Where are all of those patients that were diagnosed treatment but never came back?
- Assess the effectiveness of your clinical area, organization of operatories, lab cases, equipment, maintenance, technology plans, sterilization and computer effectiveness
You owe it to yourself to inspect all aspects of your practice so you can make informed decisions. I would love to share my 41 years’ experience in the dental field so you can have the practice you want and deserve.
*Now offering virtual assessments – $3995. (No expenses)
Want to be near the Lake Michigan? We have a great 5 op office ready for a new owner. Practice is producing $500K+. This practice has great potential to grow. You will have the ability to add a 6th operatory. Real estate can be a lease or option to buy. Contact Phil Cole @ 989-233-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We all get emails from people wondering who they are and what the email is about. Here is a quick Red Flag flyer from Worksighted.
The most critical success factor for a team is the way in which the team members relate to each other and the Dentist and vice-versa. This chemistry between the team members and the Dentist determines to a large extent the success or failure of the team and practice. Once the elements of trust, integrity and commitment are established within the team and the Dentist, the team is well on its way to becoming a high performing practice.
The bottom-line here is that the relationship between the team members where each gives and takes from the other team members is the most crucial aspect that determines the success of the team.
Contact KLAS Solutions for information on creating your synergistic team. email@example.com
“You and I can never do a kindness too soon, for we never know how soon it will be to late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Make each day useful and cheerful and prove that you know the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be happy, old age without regret and life a beautiful success.” – Louisa Alcott