“Protect Your Assets.” KLAS Solutions, Nancy McNutt, will have the privilege to be the head speaker for SVA on May 8-10th at three different locations in Wisconsin. Join us!
We have all been part of a team where there is one or two team members that seem to always take the lead. The rest are made to feel as though their ideas are not welcome. And yet, something incredible happens when teamwork exists and everyone has a voice. Things change and success builds when everyone on the team is equally invested in the overall purpose and goal. Here are some quotes to display. Use them in your AM huddles or monthly meetings.
1. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
2. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
3. “Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
4. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
5. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
6. “None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa
I want to wish Karen Gougeon of Auburn, MI the best in her retirement. Traveling was her goal. I am happy that Karl Hogue and Legacy Practice Transitions could make her retirement plans come true. Best WishesKaren.
Thank you Marty for the great testimonial for Lisa. We are very blessed to have her on our team.
LPT MI A 201670 Mid Michigan
General practice with great location and with 4 day/week production, 2015 collections approx. $800k. Long established bread and butter practice. Variety of procedures offered. Seller prefers to remain and assist in transition process up to 1year. Looking for candidate that shares his dental passion for maintaining staff and current practice values. For details please contact Phil Cole at 989-233-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LPT MI A 201671 Southwest MI
General Practice with over 2,500 patients. Established in the community for over 30 years. Works 4days/week, 5ops and is collecting $700k as of 2015. Great blue collar community with lots of industry in the area. Doctor prefers a walk away situation but will transition for up to one year. For details please contact Phil Cole at 989-233-4200 or email@example.com.
Effective Leadership Is Essential to Every Practice.
You Don’t Have to Be Born with Leadership Skill – With Training, you Can Become a Great Leader.
Here Are Some Questions to ASK YOURSELF….
- Do I Lead by Example?
Leadership Starts From the “Top Down” – Leading by Example Is the Earmark of a Strong Leader.
- Do I Encourage Open Communication?
Having an Open-Door Policy Encourages Feedback. Feedback Is Critical for What Is Working in The Practice – What Is Not Working in The Practice and What Are the Solutions
- Do I Give KUDOS for Improvement?
Team Members Yearn for Complements. Catch Your Team “Doing Something Right” They may surprise you and will continue that behavior
- Do I Support Safe Failure?
Mistakes Can Be an Opportunity for A Team Member to Grow or A Whip to Beat the Self -Respect Out of An Individual. It Is Up to The Leader to Create an Environment for Greater Self- Esteem and Growth.
- Do I Have a Clear Vision for My Team to Follow?
Team Members Need to Know What the Drs Vision Is for Direction of The Practice
- Do I Have Clearly Defined Roles and Responsibilities?
Specific Roles and Responsibilities Are Essential for A Team to Work Together in a Synergetic Environment.
- Do I Encourage Self-Sufficiency or Do I Micro Manage?
Leader Who Fosters Independence, Fosters Their Teams “Ownership Mentality”
The Team Member May Not Have Their Name Imprinted on the Door, However They Feel “Your Practice Is Their Practice”
- Do I Consider Myself a Fully Engaged Listener?
A Skillful Leader Is Totally Focused on The Conversation at Hand. Giving His/ Or Her Full Attention to The Speaker andRefrainsfromInterrupting. ActiveListeningIsanEssentialCharacteristicforGreatLeadership.
- Do I Consider Myself a Decisive Leader?
A Leader is Willing to Make an Informed Decision and not Delay or Postpone
10. Do I Say “Thank You” To My Team?
Appreciating the Teams Efforts Is Essential for A Positive Working Environment. I Encourage My Drs To Be Generous with The Words “Job Well Done”
By Deb Cohen @ www.klassolutions.com