Coltène is pleased to announce a FREE one-hour webinar with Dr. Ross Nash, on Tuesday, April 24 at 7:00 PM EDT (4:00 PM PDT), featuring
COMPONEER™, the new one-visit composite veneering system.
Dr. Nash will present theory, indications and practice opportunities for this product, as well as address general restorative dentistry using composite and bonding systems during this webinar.
COMPONEER™ adds a new and interesting dimension to existing treatment options and gives dentists and patients a new economic perspective on aesthetic restoration of the anterior teeth.
• single session application
• extremely thin veneers allow for a high level of conservation of hard tooth substance during preparation
• novel micro-retentive inner surface increases wettability and ensures a lasting bond
• easy to customize and repair with composite
• wide range of uses in aesthetic and clinical applications
Please let your accounts know about this valuable webinar, and sign up to attend yourself at www.coltenelearning.com by creating an account. You will be reminded to log in on the day of the webinar. If you cannot attend on April 24, the webinar will be posted “on demand” one week afterwards.