We have all been part of a team where there is one or two team members that seem to always take the lead. The rest are made to feel as though their ideas are not welcome. And yet, something incredible happens when teamwork exists and everyone has a voice. Things change and success builds when everyone on the team is equally invested in the overall purpose and goal. Here are some quotes to display. Use them in your AM huddles or monthly meetings.
1. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
2. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
3. “Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
4. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
5. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
6. “None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa